Food, Drug and Cosmetic Law Overview
Food, Drugs and Cosmetics and Advertising
The attorneys of Ullman, Shapiro & Ullman provide comprehensive client service across the spectrum of legal needs in the natural foods and dietary supplements industry. Clients ranging from startups to multinational corporations benefit from our experience and focus on regulatory issues, and advertising regulations.
No matter where your company is located in the United States or around the world, our lawyers can advise you about the best ways to protect your interests on matters relating to:
- Regulatory compliance for manufacturers, distributors and advertisers
- Regulations related to the import or export of natural foods, herbal supplements, processed foods or raw materials
- Advertising and marketing for companies engaged in the food, drug or cosmetics industries
- Response and defense in proceedings initiated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Response and defense in proceedings initiated by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Private complaints to the Better Business Bureau’s National Advertising Division (NAD)
- Civil litigation
Companies engaged in the food products and nutritional supplements industries are generally aware of their exposure to intensive regulatory scrutiny. Our law firm is focused on matters of regulatory compliance, enforcement and litigation in these areas.
For more information about our nationwide practice, contact Ullman, Shapiro & Ullman in New York.